"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."
Tallulah Bankhead
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Uh Oh
I'm in trouble. I forgot Lucy and I were supposed to babysit Spawn this weekend. My friend who quit work and left me here all alone is having a Mardi Gras party Saturday night. I told her I'd be there. Maybe I'll make Lucy call Mom and tell her...
I get thrown out of Ladie's Rooms a lot even tho I belong there.
Cast of characters.
Lucy ex-girlfriend, Annie roommate, Spawn nephew, The Princess and The Queen our gay boyfriends we never see anymore, (Ditto)The Dirty Old Man good friend, Ms. Sweet (the Gnome) Other people drop in and out these days, The Assholes, who I spend a lot of time with these days. My Brother (Who Really Isn't) The Widow and Boytoy ( now /The Newlyweds) also make brief appearances.
The Handsome Devil housedog,(R.I.P. 08/01/11) Betty and Veronica (R.I.P. 9/3/15) outside dogs. Cat, the newest addition to the family. All names have been changed to protect me.
No comments:
Post a Comment