I feel your pain...I went bar hopping until 4 am Sunday morning with a bunch of 30 year olds in celebration of my daughter's 30th b-day. My ass is still dragging.
I get thrown out of Ladie's Rooms a lot even tho I belong there.
Cast of characters.
Lucy ex-girlfriend, Annie roommate, Spawn nephew, The Princess and The Queen our gay boyfriends we never see anymore, (Ditto)The Dirty Old Man good friend, Ms. Sweet (the Gnome) Other people drop in and out these days, The Assholes, who I spend a lot of time with these days. My Brother (Who Really Isn't) The Widow and Boytoy ( now /The Newlyweds) also make brief appearances.
The Handsome Devil housedog,(R.I.P. 08/01/11) Betty and Veronica (R.I.P. 9/3/15) outside dogs. Cat, the newest addition to the family. All names have been changed to protect me.
3 comments:
I feel your pain...I went bar hopping until 4 am Sunday morning with a bunch of 30 year olds in celebration of my daughter's 30th b-day. My ass is still dragging.
...but then you'd miss all the fun! ;-)
We're too old to party like it's 1999 dammit, when will I learn.
True Pissy, bud damn.
Post a Comment