We had a fabulous, albeit drunken, time. Nobody drowned, in the pool or in alcohol, so it was all good. I'll post pics tomorrow if I remember to take the camera to work with me. We got there early afternoon, late of course, danced, sang, swam, and laughed until early morning. Everyone except Lucy and I went in the house to watch movies at some point. I floated around in a small boat someone left there most of the evening, beer between my legs and ashtray on my stomach. It was wonderful. Well, until I got out of the boat around 3 am and the bitch attacked me. The boat, not Lucy, we got divorced real quick. Bitch got on my head and tried to drown me. My arms are a bit sore, either from swimming, paddling, or attempting to play drunken pool volleyball.
This morning one of the ladies made breakfast and there were rounds of Mimosas and Bloody Marys, followed by more pool foolishness and me finishing off the champagne. We got home around 3 and I took a much deserved (well needed anyway) nap, started out to play darts with Lucy, decided fuck that, came home and grilled steaks with taters and peppers and now I'm full and miserable.
Hope everyone else had a good weekend. Tomorrow is back to hell and real life. Mom goes to the Dr. Wednesday afternoon for biopsy results so I'm back in worry mode till then. Take care and have a good night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun!!! :)
Post a Comment