Lucy and I were talking about past times tonight. Sittin in her sister's van, the one I left a pair of boxer shorts in, just so sis could wonder what went on. I think Lucy left them on the steering wheel with a note saying thanks. It's always fun to fuck with the str8 people.
No, we didn't make out in sister's van. She still thinks we did tho, so it's all good.
I'd tell you about the time we did, when she was drunk and thought we were in the driveway at home, but that would just be TMI.
Lucy makes me laugh more than any person I've ever met in my life, and she brings out the funny in me so I think I'm in love for long time.
I just wish I could break her of this bad tv addiction she has. My GOD I can't stand too much more Reba and reality tv.
Ok, I just did a dance to "These Boots are Made For Walking" while wearing sandals, it's hard to toe step in those bitches. Shit.
Apparently I'm now a laugh whore, I'll do stupid shit for her. I'm ruining my reputation.
Lucy has approved this post because she's a fucking lunatic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lucy does not watch reality tv she watches mindless comedies. thank you
Lucy
ya'll are ornery
have a good weekend!
Ornery? I thought we were bitches:)
Post a Comment