Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Kinky Kitty?

So it makes sense if you read the explanation below. The pic just cracked me the fuck up.


La Shinda Clark, photographer at The Philadelphia Inquirer and 1995 Scholar, won third place for feature photos in the National Press Photographers Association 2003 Best of Photojournalism contest. In the photo, volunteer Cameron Tarzwell, 13, cleans loose hair that has been shaved from an anesthetized cat, Princess, in preparation for an operation. Tarzwell has been assisting a veterinarian for four years. The photo was one in a picture story on a spaying and neutering program in Chester County in Pennsylvania.

5 comments:

Ranni said...

I was thinking, before I read the explanation, that even without their front claws, my cats would leave me a bloody mess if I tried this on them...

Kinda funny though.

SassyFemme said...

Oh my God, that looks so horrible. Poor kitty!

Rainwolf said...

I see I have a dirty mind, I'm sorry you read this.

i used to be me said...

I didn't comment before because I thought I was the only one with a dirty mind.

Rainwolf said...

I think you're my twin Genius, you know I'll find something dirty in everything.