Wednesday, August 22, 2007

So where was I?

Oh yeah. I was at The Dive. I was throwing darts with Annie when I realized those chili cheese tots were not a good idea.
I headed off to the ladie's room, my ass cheeks clenched so tight a sheet of carbon paper would have turned into a diamond, and it was empty, Hell Yes!
I properly undressed in the stall, putting up flypaper and aroma therapy candles in anticipation of the delivery.
Someone else came in, she entered the stall next to me....and we sat.....and waited....and finally I peed, trying my best to hold in everything else.
I wanted to say "Honey, I just sweated enough to solve the drought problem in Alabama", but I didn't. I should have.
I had passed enough gas to get by and went back to the dartboard, hope the bitch enjoyed the candles.
I did go back later and damn, liquid shit sounds just like pee, I should have just done that, but having someone 6 inches away makes a difference.

No comments: