Yeah, but I didn't get that until I was 18, and I bought it myself. It looks just like my first bike lol. True noname, my heart melts when he smiles and runs to me. I'm such a pussy.
I get thrown out of Ladie's Rooms a lot even tho I belong there.
Cast of characters.
Lucy ex-girlfriend, Annie roommate, Spawn nephew, The Princess and The Queen our gay boyfriends we never see anymore, (Ditto)The Dirty Old Man good friend, Ms. Sweet (the Gnome) Other people drop in and out these days, The Assholes, who I spend a lot of time with these days. My Brother (Who Really Isn't) The Widow and Boytoy ( now /The Newlyweds) also make brief appearances.
The Handsome Devil housedog,(R.I.P. 08/01/11) Betty and Veronica (R.I.P. 9/3/15) outside dogs. Cat, the newest addition to the family. All names have been changed to protect me.
4 comments:
Well, of course he needs that. So cute.
He might be too short for it, but look at that beautiful smile? I'd buy it for him *just* for that, lol.
Yeah, but I didn't get that until I was 18, and I bought it myself. It looks just like my first bike lol.
True noname, my heart melts when he smiles and runs to me. I'm such a pussy.
What a doll baby! :)
Post a Comment