Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mom update

Mom got good news today. The only cancer they found with the addtional scans was what we already knew about so Dr. thinks 4 weeks of radiation will fix her up. Yay for good news.
Of course the great relief led to this discussion.
Mom "Looks like I'll be here for Christmas, what do you want?"
Me "Dang, now I've got to get you a gift."
I got this in e-mail a bit ago.
"Know you are having a better day except for knowing you gotta get me a Christmas gift. I want a Lexus please.
love you mom"

6 comments:

Bammy said...

Im happy for Mom.. happy for you.. but.. ehh too bad about the Lexus.. I only want umm.. lemme think.. Ill get back to ya..

Rainwolf said...

Yeah, you might as well dream big too. Thanks.

She's getting a toy Lexus with a stripper antenna ornament.

Ranni said...

Terrific news! So glad it hadn't spread anywhere.

You could always get her a hot wheels type Lexus, lol.

Syd said...

Very good news. Glad to hear it, hon.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are lookin up for your mom. Give her my best ok? As for a gift, why not buy that publishing company and make her the resident Christian Poet?

i used to be me said...

That's wonderful news. I think she deserves a Lexus!