Friday, August 17, 2007

Thursday night

So I made the mistake best choice of the day when I told Annie about the new seafood place I read about. She immediately starts acting like a 5 year old wanting ice cream. "Can we go after work? Aren't you hungry? They've got crablegs, we really should go, please?" So off we go to enjoy food even though I rarely eat dinner these days, much less at 5pm. I will have to say the food was excellent, I was just miserable the rest of the evening from the unaccustomed stuffing.
After that we went to The Dive to hurl a few sharp objects and ran into an old friend we haven't seen in quite some time. He's a cool guy, I've missed him. Unfortunately his hot-as-hell wife was on a plane to Italy to visit her family so we missed out on ogling catching up with her. Still it was a good time and he'll be back out today since he's playing bachelor for a bit so I'll go let him kick my ass at darts yet again. I swear I'm not teaching another person how to play, every one of them has gotten better than me.

No comments: