Friday, December 14, 2007

Educational TMI

Sex is better than drugs, as proven by a stinking drunk. For the first time in months, Lucy had NO pain in her knees. Of course I was passed out when she told me that, but she re-iterated this morning for my benefit. Sane and sober I would never have, but that's one of the benefits of stinking drunkenness, we don't behave.
On to other news, Annie and Lucy are at WalHell doing I have no idea what but at least I'm not there.
I got over my still drunk, hangover, whatever the hell was happening when someone pissed me off really early this morning. Snooty bitch wanted something "right now", she got it at 3:00 because hell no, you don't act like that around me, dumbass.
I need to go unload the car for the cripple, later kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So this is what married life is like?

Rainwolf said...

It's what my life is like, I dont' know about married people, I'm not allowed to do that.

SassyFemme said...

Sex is really good for making cold symptoms go away, too! :)