Friday, December 21, 2007

Tag, I'm it

AH! I been tagged!

1)Link to the person that tagged you. That will be ralphd00d and post the rules on your blog.These are the rules.
2) Share Christmas facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.Here goes:

1. Wrapping or gift bags? Mostly bags, Spawns gifts are too big to be bagged dammit.
2. Real or artificial tree? I have no tree. Artificial at the parentals.
3. When do you put up the tree? Never
4. When do you take the tree down? See above
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Guitar.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't remember.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? I don’t do either.
10. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life (shutup I like Jimmy Stewart)
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Lucy does it for me, so mid November.
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom's cornbread dressing.
13. Clear lights or colored? LIghts? I don't need no stinkin lights
14. Favorite Christmas song? “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch”...that's my ringtone at the moment
15. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Must visit the parents.
16. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yes, can't you remember?
17. Angel or star on the top of your tree? No tree.
18. Open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Used to be Eve, now whenever we get there. Looks like Christmas morning this year.
19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic.
20. What do you leave for Santa? He can have anything in the fridge, I don't care.
21. Least favorite holiday song? Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer, they wear that shit out around here.
22. Do you decorate your tree with any specific theme or color? Tree?
23. Favorite ornament? Hello? NO TREE.
24. Family tradition? Lots of bitching.
25. Ever been to Midnight Mass or late-night Christmas Eve services? Nope.

I'll not inflict this on anyone else intentionally, but if you want to play......

2 comments:

Spin_Doc1 said...

What do you leave for Santa? He can have anything in the fridge, I don't care.


Lady you make me laugh!

Rainwolf said...

I should have added, as long as he leaves me a beer.

I'm glad you find me amusing, I do try.