The Spawn fucking LOVED the vacuum cleaner, I'm a wonderful Aunt, and he's probably a future Queen, but whatever.
I got clothes and I'm happy about it so I'm obviously old. New jeans? Shirts? Hell yeah.
Irony upon Irony.... Dad made a toychest for me to give to The Spawn because I asked him to. Spawn is the son of my half-sister from Mom's 2nd marriage. Dad tried to just "give" me the chest, no, I paid him a portion of what it's worth. Obviously my father loves me also.
I then had to borrow his truck to transport it to Mom's house because it's fucking huge and won't fit in the Jeep. Bad planning on my part, but I didn't realize it was a mammoth toybox.
For the first time in 19 years, I didn't go to the cemetery, I feel guilty, but not.
She knows I love her, and miss her, but I think we're good now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh I bet he was cute as hell with his vacuum cleaner! Pictures?
Sweet of your dad to make the toybox. I lugged the 'room for 3 kids' one my grandpa made for me around for years! Would still have it if it hadn't mysteriously disappeared when we stored it at a friend's house....
Funny how things get lost that way.
Baby Sis will probably try to sell this one because she has no sense of history, it'll end up with me before it's over with.
You know she knows.
Post a Comment