Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A lot and a little

Annie and I threw a few darts after work yesterday, she kicked my ass. I grilled steaks to go with the potatoes and salad Lucy fixed so dinner was good. Lucy and I then sorted and bagged my gifts for the family so I'm set except for wrapping The Spawn's vacuum cleaner. (He likes to play with the vacuum, I don't know why, so we got him a toy one.)
I don't know what the hell I've done but both shoulders and my bum knee are killing me today, waiting for the alleve to kick in.
Dad and Stepmom are having X-mess early at their house due to Step-nephew and family's schedule so Lucy and I are going over there tonight. Should be good, except for the hour drive each way, but oh well.
Lucy is going back home tomorrow and probably won't be back here till after X-mess. It's gonna be awfully quiet around the Wolf house. Anyway, I need to get some work done. Later kids.

4 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

just got back from the apts. christmas party..remind me next year to schedule my root canal work on that day...it's less painful..

Rainwolf said...

Ok, I'll put it on the calendar.

Anonymous said...

Hey..thanks for remembering me!
I'm not that old...just the same age as dirt, not older

Rainwolf said...

It depends on where the dirt was born, some is older than others. Happy Birthday hon.