I didn't realize Lucy was one. I dragged her crippled ass out to meet The Widow for dinner after work today. Annie bailed on us to go to the gym since she was sore from the other day. She missed out, we had a great time. I fucked up by sitting in the middle, I was bombarded with gossip and OMG's. Still fun.
Of course we had to go to The Dive after, where The Widow kicked my ass at darts so she's a happpy camper. We had a good time, I actually danced with The Widow since she's all about some movement. The bartender and I had a shot, and then I kicked The Widow's ass and it was time to come home since I was driving the bus and all. Later kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hooters tried to hire my granddaughter and she said no thanks i would rather be known for the size of my brain than the size of my tits...tha's my girl..
Hi granny
PLEASE tell your grandaughter thank you. I get so upset when I think of how I wasted burning my bra in the 60's. I see so many young women letting men and life walk all over them instead of standing up for how they feel or what they want in life. Now I will get off my soap box.
Lucy's just upset Hooter's didn't ask her to work there.
Post a Comment