I got out of work early since it's a holiday weekend and all, and nobody told me till the last minute. I've got mountains of shit I want to say, and nothing to say at the same time. Fucked up ain't it?
I was happy last night when I told Baby Sis we had Tina tickets, they weren't awesome, but at least we got seats, she was so excited. That's good.
Some of the other shit I found while cleaning, tickets to see Poison (Baby Sis's first concert), Aerosmith, which I took her to because Joan Jett was opening, Joan was awesome, Aerosmith, not so much, but we had a fun night.
She's like my kid, I raised her for the first few years of her life because Mom worked nights so we could eat. Middle Sis took care of her during her later years, then it was my turn again when she turned 15. She's turned out ok I think. She's a good Mom, not so much a good daughter, but who am I to judge? We get along, unlike some other people I know, DAD, and until I teach Spawn to flip off his teachers, we'll be fine. I'm lucky in lots of ways, just not the lottery way. DAMMIT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
:)
Have a great weekend!
You too, looks like you've been having fun lately.
Post a Comment