"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."
Tallulah Bankhead
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Note to Annie
Please don't comb The Handsome Devil and leave his fleas (that he shouldn't have) in the toilet. I feel sorry for them floating around on their little doggie hair rafts... for about 2 seconds, then I flush them.
I get thrown out of Ladie's Rooms a lot even tho I belong there.
Cast of characters.
Lucy ex-girlfriend, Annie roommate, Spawn nephew, The Princess and The Queen our gay boyfriends we never see anymore, (Ditto)The Dirty Old Man good friend, Ms. Sweet (the Gnome) Other people drop in and out these days, The Assholes, who I spend a lot of time with these days. My Brother (Who Really Isn't) The Widow and Boytoy ( now /The Newlyweds) also make brief appearances.
The Handsome Devil housedog,(R.I.P. 08/01/11) Betty and Veronica (R.I.P. 9/3/15) outside dogs. Cat, the newest addition to the family. All names have been changed to protect me.
No comments:
Post a Comment