I called today to find out why I'm dead. I got AJ, very nice individual from somewhere other than Alabama.
Me: "AJ, I got rejected because I'm dead."
AJ: "Are you saying you are deceased?"
Me: "That's what ya'll are telling me, I didn't get the memo."
AJ: "Then we just need to confirm your identity."
Me: "Cool, let's get to it."
Aj: "Ok, your previous residence was this address, can you give me the number and zip code?"
Me: "Ok, it was this number and I think this zip."
WRONG!!!!!!
AJ: "Can you find the correct zip code for that address?"
Me: "Sure, hang on (I googled) gave him the correct zip.
AJ: "Can you tell me your address for this street?"
Me: "I probably could if I ever lived there, but I didn't."
AJ: "Since we are unable to confirm your identity, you need to call this number."
Ok, called that one, automated, I hate that shit. How is automated going to fix me when AJ in Somalia couldn't help me?
Automated is sending me a paper copy of my credit report (to be processed in the next 15 days) so I can go to my local credit bureau and straighten this shit out.
I fucking hate the internets (Thanks Al Gore.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
If you're dead, it must be time to hit the terrible sucking bed for the night :)
Did I mention Lesbians die in that bed?....HONEY...
dang..if i was dead that might mean the telemarketing folk would leave me alone..that's a good thing.
In my case it seems to be selective, the IRS knows I'm still kicking.
Post a Comment