Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lucy was surrounded

She went out front to make a phone call and came in screaming a bit later. Apparently there was an army of cave crickets (3 of them) creeping up and surrounding her. She freaked. She swears the one behind her was gonna trip her while the others overtook and stole her cellphone. She says I didn't see the look in their eyes, they were gonna call Canada on her phone.
Isn't she lucky she has me to point out the giant flying cockroach waiting for her just over the doorway?

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

she wouldn't make it here in texas in sept.. we get plagues of crickets every year at the same time..im talking thousands of them piling up around lamp posts, store fronts, any and every where...and the smell when they start to die out is really gross...ick

McRaven said...

I'm with Lucy on this one...I hate bugs!