Friday, May 30, 2008

Lucy broke The Handsome Devil's heart

His Mom is out of town for a week and 2 days. I must pretend to be a responsible adult for this amount of time. He'll get kibble, but no rice krispie treats, crackerjacks, bread, cheerios, or Poppycock. He's gonna be skinny when she gets back.
I'm assuming she will be back. She's off riding a rubber boat down the Colorado River for a few days. Dumb Bitch.
In the meantime, Lucy and I are sitting here IM'ing each other for old time's sake rather than talking or other things. Geeeze, we need lives.
I'm going to ask her if she's ready to go to bed now, I'm tired and must be up and alert to feed the dogs in the morning. Ok, not so much, but it sounded really dramatic didn't it?

2 comments:

Ranni said...

I'm learning (with the aide of not so little presents left on the floor for me) that I need to rise a bit earlier and let Nugget out to potty.

Ugh.

Rainwolf said...

Poor baby. He hasn't figured out the door yet?