I got tickets for a play Lucy wanted to see, not realizing they were for today, OOPS! I offered mine to Mom, but she wouldn't have it so Lucy, Annie and I saw this today. It was raunchy, tacky and totally fucking hilarious, I'm glad I went. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. One of my favorite lines, "Rendezvous....that's French for they're gonna fuck."
Dinner at Friday's followed since we hit the matinee and were almost late because trying to get those 2 ready to go somewhere is like herding cats sometimes, and I still have free food tickets from all those Friday's points I've accumulated over the years. I had the roasted red pepper sausage and chicken penne, it was good, but the inside of my mouth now tastes like 6 months of unwashed ass. I'm home, needing to see if I have something to wear to work tomorrow. Lucy had to go back home so it'll be a quiet night.
Ya'll have a good one, and Happy Mother's Day to those of you with offspring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh man..i wanna see that...
Post a Comment