I took yesterday morning off to do some personal stuff, including a haircut since I was waiting for Wal-Hell and my usual place was a street over. Mrs. Asshole (who has already pissed me off about wanting to color my hair and other shit) noticed today that I didn't show up at her overpriced SALON to get my hair cut. Her exact words, "You got a haircut, Bitch. I'll be back Tuesday, come by and I'll fix it."
Nope, not endearing herself to me. I see nothing wrong with my hair, I'm of the shower, mousse, brush and out the door variety, I like it just fine.
She's been of the "Interrupting my reading so we can chat variety lately." I don't care, leave me alone. I have a book in a bar for a reason, I can't smoke in the house, it's cool, and there's beer. I like that. Leave me the fuck alone.
2 comments:
ooh no one interupts me when im reading and lives..sic her'..
I'll save her for you granny. I'm too fucking polite sometimes.
Post a Comment