I went home and cooked dinner for Annie and myself tonight, intending to be a good girl and stay in for the evening. The Princess wanted me to throw darts (Yes, we made up.) I went out mainly because Annie doesn't seem to know how to act when I'm home during the week since I'm usually not. We tend to get in each other's way a lot.
Everything was cool till T showed up. He's a grade-A jerk and gets on my nerves easily. He was quietly doing that, until the other 2 got there, then it became full-on testosterone poisoning. It was time to go home.
Annie was irate because the dvd player wasn't working, and that's my fault for some reason (hit a switch in the back speed cleaning for the parents? I dunno.) Also, her flashdrive isn't operating properly, so she couldn't save any of the work she did while I was gone. Needless to say, she's a bit pissy. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment