Saturday, December 02, 2006

I've set a new record...

I've only been called a bitch 4 times today (that I know of). All by Lucy, and all recently. Part of the reason is because she beat ME 5 games out of 6 throwing darts. Hell HAS frozen over. She's extremely happy, it's taken her 5 years to accomplish this. It'll take me a lifetime to live it down.
Now I'm off to lose my ass playing strip poker. Wish one of us luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhhmmmmm I'm almost afraid to ask....but not quite!! How did the strip poker go for you last night???

When I used to work with teens I used to say that if I wasn't called a bitch often enough throughout my week than I wasn't doing my job!!

Anonymous said...

Is there a loser in Strip Poker?????

Rainwolf said...

Loser, nope, not really, she was just colder than I was.