Friday, December 08, 2006

I'm being persecuted

Annie and Lucy are worrying me. You remember this post where I was accused of being unfaithful. I wasn't, just so you know. (Lucy's nemesis was flirting with me at the bar so I had to run home and tell her that, just because.)These two have sent me out on my own and I've been told when I call to see where they are, that "We'll be out as soon as we get our clothes on", and "Oh, She just stopped by the house to pick me up" (which takes forever). Also, Lucy bakes for Annie, I'm lucky to get a potato chip. I need to keep an eye on this I think.

4 comments:

Syd said...

You better put a lid on this, fast. I'm afraid you're about to out redneck ME if you end up in a bar brawl.

Rainwolf said...

LOL, I don't think I could out redneck you even if I tried, oh wait, I live in AL. I guess it is possible.

Anonymous said...

Now really, would anyone mess around if they had you??? Come on now!

BTW - unpacking sucks!

Rainwolf said...

I agree with you on both counts hon.