Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Ima Wuss

My new name. I stopped at the convenience store on my way home tonight for beer and gas and whatever.. I left the place with $5 in my pocket. A little old lady stopped me, in her car, called me "Sir" and asked for money for gas to get somewhere. I gave her the $5 because I figured if she's for real, it ups my karma, if not, oh well, it's only 5 bucks. I tell Annie when I get home and get "So, you gave her 5 bucks for her crack habit." She's probably right. As usual, I'm hoping she's wrong. If nothing else, I'm God Blessed by a crack whore.

4 comments:

Syd said...

I've done the same thing and likely will again.

i used to be me said...

That's the Christmas spirit, Ima.

Rainwolf said...

Yeah Syd, same here.

And Bah Humbug on that U.G.

Anonymous said...

Not too many crack ho's here in NY drive and the old ones stay out of the daylight. You did someone's grandma a favor