"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."
Tallulah Bankhead
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Some Fool...
has put up a miniature Christmas tree right outside my office. It's sitting on a cardboard box. They don't know how much restraint I must exercise NOT to dropkick that mother everytime I walk out. It's still early, it may happen. I'm sure you'll hear about it if it does.
I get thrown out of Ladie's Rooms a lot even tho I belong there.
Cast of characters.
Lucy ex-girlfriend, Annie roommate, Spawn nephew, The Princess and The Queen our gay boyfriends we never see anymore, (Ditto)The Dirty Old Man good friend, Ms. Sweet (the Gnome) Other people drop in and out these days, The Assholes, who I spend a lot of time with these days. My Brother (Who Really Isn't) The Widow and Boytoy ( now /The Newlyweds) also make brief appearances.
The Handsome Devil housedog,(R.I.P. 08/01/11) Betty and Veronica (R.I.P. 9/3/15) outside dogs. Cat, the newest addition to the family. All names have been changed to protect me.
2 comments:
It could be worse, you could have to listen to non-stop, piped in christmas music
They tried that here one year. I unplugged everything every chance I got. They forgot I had access to the closet.
Post a Comment