Lucy and I went to a store to pick up some dart flights and assorted sundry, then grocery shopping. I made a pot of beef stew for dinner. (Yes, I can cook, shut up.) She and Annie had smores in between playing cards. It's been a nice, peaceful day. Tomorrow we're going to see the nephew and then back to town for dinner with 30 or so of our closest friends, or something like that anyway. I'll be looped on sake tomorrow night.
I'm slipping, I don't have anything to bitch about. Well, I could probably come up with something, but I'm warm and my belly is full so I think I'll just enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hard to justify bitching when you're warm and have a full belly and spending time with your girls....knowing you though you could if you really tried....but sometimes, like you said, it's important just to kick back and enjoy!!! **grin**
and your comment put a smile on my face, thanks :)
Post a Comment