There has been a shooting at my happy hour hangout. You'll be surprised to know that's a Friday's. A lot of my friends are regulars or staff there. Noone I know was hurt, but apparently it was not pretty. All I know right now is some punk walked in and shot 4 people at the bar, 2 are dead and the other 2 aren't good.
I could go into a rant about WTF is wrong with people, but these days not too much surprises me.
**UPDATE**
False news report last night, only 1 dead. Still 1 too many.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm glad you and yours are safe!
Thanks, me too.
OMG, how horrible! Who in the world would ever think that to happen at a TGIFridays!?!
Wow! How frightening to even consider. Yeah, one is one too many. I'd say we all need to wake up and smell the coffee, but I'm tapped for suggestions past that. Maybe we need to learn to listen to our fears and then put them aside long enough to *do* something. 'Course, "my world" would be a utopia of happy feelings, communication, understanding and tolerance. Shame I only visit when I close my eyes.
I like your world much better noname. And thanks for visiting.
Yeah, I was there Friday afternoon for a function.
It's a little scary. Won't be going over there for a while now.
Post a Comment