Thursday, December 21, 2006

Goin to prison

I stopped at the post office tonight, I just needed a stamp. The machine that takes my money and spits out my stamps had stickers all over it. Those stickers said something along the lines of "I'm sorry, I can't help you." I, being a nerd, had a pen in my pocket. So I wrote "You suck ass" on every one of them. FUCKERS.
This is like the third time this has happened, it's not like I need a stamp everyday.
FUCKERS.
I'm pretty sure they have cameras in there, so, our government being what it is..... You know the rest.
Ya'll will bail me out won't you?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn prisons...orange is not a nice color and ya don't get your own underwear back from the prison laundry. I'm starting a BailYouOutfund right here in Staten Island right now!

i used to be me said...

I'll bake you a file in a pie.

Rainwolf said...

Awww, ya'll are so sweet.

i used to be me said...

yes i am, it's both a blessing and a curse

i used to be me said...

gives new meaning to "going postal"

Rainwolf said...

LMAO good one.

Rainwolf said...

Annie and The Princess both gave me stamps so I don't have to through this particular hell again.
Ok, they just got tired of hearing me whine about it.