I crashed mine at work this morning so it was a nasty day. Other people's problems were non-existent. I don't care that my baby is 6 yrs old and runs Win 2000, I love her.
We had to start over. She still saved stuff I thought I'd lost. I love her.
Except for my cd burner not working, that's not good. We'll start all over tomorrow.
I'm so lost. The new guys want shit I'm not sure I can deliver. It doesn't help that I'm stupid as hell right now.
Mom has my shingles because I'm stressed out beyond belief. I'm not qualified for the job I've had for 12 yrs. That's fucked up.
I'll be less stupid tomorrow so maybe that will help, but really? I haven't had to do shit other than keep things running. Technologically, it wasn't an issue. I'm way behind. It's my own fault.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I thought you'd been there forever...since it's the only job I've known you to have. Funny how that works. Also can ID 100% with being stupid at work! IN my case it's getting old. What's your excuse youngster?
I have been there forever, 24 yrs just recently. I've just been doing IT for 12.
I'm right behind you darlin'.
Post a Comment