No, I haven't done anything spectacularly wonderful for our anniversary. OOps, I used that word.
I just threw that title up there so I can hear her scream "WHAT????" all the way from Tennessee when she reads it.
Yes, Lucy has been putting up with my shit for 8 years as of today. Poor woman.
Cheers Lucy, I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
OHHHHHH posting that you Love me means so much to me. The kids made me cry earlier now you got me started again. Maybe if we stay home this weekend we can go to Bonefish. Just you and me so that we can scare the waiter.
Happy Anniversary.
love you
Lucy
Obviously Lucy needs a brain transplant, she does live in the twilight zOne.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
"Just you and me so that we can scare the waiter."
I so love to be the fly on the wall when you do this!
Have a good one and here's to many, many more years!
:)
I keep hearing the A word too.
You're not far behind me Bklyn....
and thanks ya'll. Lucy appreciates the fact that I acknowledge it.
Not far in days but in years....a whole lot. The 4th will be 3 years...as she's mentioned a time or 10 :) Somehow that's your fault
Post a Comment