Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Breaking News

HI

I wanted to let you know I started a bush fire last night. I was sittin on toilet smoking and didn’t have anywhere to dump ashes. You know me, where there’s a will there’s a way. I scooted back and dumped ashes between my legs into toilet. Well it’s hard enough to see over the girls and then add the stomach. I sat there a minute trying to figure out where the smell of burning hair was coming from. OHHH shit ….I started beating my bush. Well I got mirror out and looked and I had singed hair so I took scissors and trimmed off the burn so I have a bare spot about the sizes of a quarter. Luckily I didn’t burn my bush skin.

Talk to you later
Lucy



DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT REPEAT

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in soooo much trouble. I thought I would share my Lucy mooment with you ONLY YOU DEAR. Thought you might need a laugh with what has been going on with work and parents. You are so lucky I still love you. You now owe me a GREAT BIG Anniversary gift

Rainwolf said...

Huh? What? Do I know you?

Maeve said...

LOL! You should of then trimmed it to look like a heart or something.

Anonymous said...

I love the heart shape. Thank you Maeve...It's not to late...lolol
Now you know why my knickname is Lucy. She was my IDOL. Plus you see what I have to put up with Rainwolf. I wasn't going to tell her what I did but, I just wanted to put a smile on her face. With work and her parents, she has had it rough. She is sooo lucky that I love her.

Maeve said...

LOL. Yes she is!