Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stepdad Update

He was moved to a room early yesterday evening and amidst all the conflicting shit we're getting......I dunno. He's feeling better, spirits are better, everything seems better, but last night the monitor showed something so now more tests. We shall see I guess.
I can't get Mom to leave the hospital, hell right now she won't go far from the room, she's afraid of getting lost. She's exhausted. I also need to take my ass to bed because I'm either taking her breakfast or taking her to breakfast in the morning before I go to work unless she needs me before then. Hopefully not.
I came home early tonight to do laundry and had to iron the ugliest shirts I own because they were the only things clean at the time, the good ones are still drying and I'm not staying up for that.
Night kids.

3 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Sounds like a little bit of good news. I'm glad.

ps. KT moved in with me and the g/f last week. I'll call you when you're settled with an update

Brooklyn said...

Tell your mom hi from NY and that we're prayin for your stepdad - and her

Rainwolf said...

Thanks hon, I'll pass it along.