It was Monday. New bosses are out of town but wanting shit, Old Boss was wanting something I kind of neglected in the turnover. I'm still not sure who I actually report to these days, it may be Annie before it's all said and done. I've been looking for a phantom phone line for almost a week, we're paying for something and noone knows where it is. Looks like it might be in my office. Hmmmm.
I stayed late to re-configure a switch, standing on a tall ladder in my office to reach the shit, head above the clouds kind of thing....and I really hate heights. After almost an hour of shit not working out the lightbulb finally went off, I had another switch in my office all ready to go, maybe I should just trade them out and go home. Dumbass. Laptop is still up there, I plugged up the shit and ran.
I'm also not sure what the hell Lucy did to my computer today, she was here waiting for a Dr. appt. she miscalculated, it was on but not even asleep when I got home and apparently some shit got installed....Sigh.
I'll chew her ass when she calls and take my tired ass to bed. Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment