I took Mom some boxer shorts and t-shirts (she asked) because whatever is going on with her leg isn't good and is apparently not shingles so, well shit.
Step-Brother (worthless piece of shit) actually has to be thanked for getting her better sleeping arrangements after I left last night, and I will thank him profusely because this morning when I showed up at 6:15 to take her to breakfast.....
She was sleeping, wearing blue checked boxers and a 10,000 Maniacs T-shirt. I was just too stupid to take a picture.
I have permission to sleep in tomorrow since I showed her how to get to the cafeteria this morning and she actually remembers the way now. (I think she's just afraid I'll remember to take a picture.)
Stepdad's doc said he might let him go tomorrow if his heart rate got up after he raced around the halls today. It didn't.
We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment