Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Reason To Keep Gas In The Car

I didn't stop for gas yesterday because I had enough to get to work today which was my plan and my favorite station is out there anyway so...
I got a phone call at 6:30 am from Babysis. Stepdad was on the way to the ER. IN AN AMBULANCE. That was all I needed to hear to know it was bad.
He had a heart attack and Armpit's hospital actually didn't waste any time, they flew him here which is a good thing. Long story short, it got ugly but at the moment he's fine. Only 1 blockage, stent put in during cath, Lucy is babysitting Mom tonight at the Hospital so Babysis and I can get some sleep because he's in CCU for at least another day, possibly 2.
Mom might be in bed with him by tomorrow since she got so stressed out, but let's hope not. I'm now off to sleep because my ass is beat and I need to go fight with Mom early in the AM so she'll come to my house and rest for a bit. Ya'll keep a good thought. Thanks.

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

Damn...I'll pray for your stepdad and your mom. she needs the stress like a hole in the head!

be sure to take care of you while you're caretaking the whole family!