Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm the Queen of my own universe again

My fear of ineptitude has passed, I can now do anything again. That is a really good feeling.
Hopefully things will stay calm for a bit so I don't feel totally overwhelmed because really? I don't do overwhelmed very well.
I can deal with a shitload of work as long as I have a timetable on what is first, I didn't have that to start with. I can breathe now, so we won't have another meltdown until PMS......oh shit. It's about that time, but even that has been fucked up lately so maybe I'll get a pass this month.
In other news, Stepdad is going to be chained to a recliner because he can't behave. I did use this as ammo for Mom. He didn't want her to go anywhere or do anything while he was working and she was home alone, he wanted her to just stay there and sit in the fucking recliner. I told her tonight to remind him of that every chance she gets. I will.
Ok, I have a new book, catch you later kids.

No comments: