Saturday I was supposed to go to work. I slept in a bit instead since Lucy hasn't really been here lately because of her arm, or helping me out with the family so that was nice. We then headed off to Armpit so I could mow yard and pick garden. Neighbors beat me to the garden, and I wasn't sad about that. Mom and Stepdad do have good people around them, they've been helping out a lot around there.
We came home and went to meet The Princess at The Dive but of course he got captured by his house and didn't show up. That was ok too. Lucy played a game on her phone and I read for a bit and home we came.
Today, I did go to work, where I wound up talking to a customer who travelled here by RV and came by to find us today since he's coming back tomorrow morning. He was quite chatty. Then I grocery shopped, went to The Dive and read for a couple of hours and came home to mow our yard. I'm now officially a tired bitch.
I'm gonna read for a bit and take my ass to bed. Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment