I did exactly what my horoscope said, because, well, I could. I'm home, because I was tired after those 15 beers I put on Annie's tab (not really) I'm just tired, and she stayed after I left because she wanted to.
Mom got a call from Dr. Oncologist yesterday telling her everything looked wonderful, she went for the follow-up visit today to find out what she already knows and we go to the Urologist tomorrow to get the stent out. I'm volunteered for that trip so we're good.
It's windy as hell here tonight, they're talking thunderstorms tomorrow which means we'll probably get tornaders. Damn global warming, we used to get those in the spring.
I can't remember shit, I had something else to say, but it's blowing in the wind it seems.
Oh yeah, Boytoy showed up at The Dive, wearing a sweater vest over a t-shirt, camo cargo shorts and had something to say about the loafers The Asshole was wearing. I don't think he should be throwing stones. A sweater vest? Geeeze. Even I have better sense than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, I'll be damned! It seemed to work for ya!
Yep, thanks for the tip, I'll do that more often.
Post a Comment