Thursday, October 25, 2007

What a day

I woke up at 6am, with bluebirds circling my head, it was going to be a beautiful day, I would go to work early and all would be right with the world. Then I heard Annie barfing in the bathroom, she could have at least used hers. I put a pillow over my head and went back to sleep.
I woke up later than I wanted and this greeted me on my way to work. I managed to get the light instead of the dark, work is over on the left, under that ugly black cloud.
After work, I met The Princess, and we threw some of the worst dart games in the history of the world and finally just sat down and talked. For about an hour and a half. I remember why I love him. We haven't done this in eons, it was wonderful.
Have a good night kids.

2 comments:

Big Pissy said...

How is Annie??!?!?

Rainwolf said...

Apparently she has a bug, she's better today.