Lucy decided to act up last night so they took her morphine, she was not a happy camper. This morning they made her get up and go to therapy, really not happy. I talked to her this morning and it wasn't pretty, this afternoon was better, and by the time Annie, The Princess and I showed up, she was pretty damn full of it. She's still in pain, but after getting out of the Edith Ann chair (She's too short to reach the floor like most people) and back into bed, she felt a bit better. The Princess left since we got thrown out of the room for the screaming, and he was afraid of going back in and seeing hoo-hoo. Annie left a bit later after Lucy was all set for the evening. I hung around, and she fell asleep. I woke her up a bit later by accident so I left too. She just called, she's been asleep until now, so that's good. I'll probably set her up a blog while she's in rehab (no, no, no) and let her tell about it, for now, she's ok so it's good.
Thanks for the good thoughts, I'll pass them along. Ya'll have a good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment