Like water falling from the sky and shit, we haven't seen much of that. I love it. I knew I should have kept my mouth shut, it's stopped now. I love the sound of rain, I sit outside and smoke cigars during thunderstorms, I haven't done that in a long time.
Half of the deck is covered so I sit here and listen to the rain, watch the lightning when it storms, and enjoy Mother Nature's light show. I haven't had a good show, or drowning in forever, we're still behind on rain for the year, not a good thing. That means everything either freezes or floods about Decmber.
I know I'm rambling, leave me alone, I do this all the time. I don't have enough room in my head for everything that goes on there so ya'll get the overflow. I'll go start a new post and bitch some more, how about that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hey...I used to get these rambles in emails. Now I have to come lookin for em!
Drop me an email one of these days ok
Will do, love the new moniker. I think I used that a time or 2:)
Thought you might ID. And it's more accurate than the one I was using :) I'm off to Provincetown for a recovery conference and the kid will be daffysitting, so behave this weekend and I'll find you next week
Post a Comment