Yes, I'm 42 and have never had a flu shot, until yesterday. I've also never had the flu, go figure. Mom's Dr. said we should all get one, so ok, done. I only wanted to sleep last night, but after waking up soaking wet and freezing 16 times during the night, it got a bit old. I didn't get a lot of sleep.
Today I read the paperwork. Soreness, fever, yada, yada, yada.......ok, that explains my arm feeling like it's gonna fall off, and possibly the feverish symptoms last night and now I'm "OMG should I have been around Lucy?" but I have noone to ask.
I'm also not wanting to sleep. I'm all about sleep people, I love it. I have a nap in my office at every opportunity. What the hell did they inject me with? I was industrious today, I got shit done, as in not shit I actually HAD to do. I'm also not the least bit sleepy at this time of night, that ain't good. I should go lie down just because I guess. I'll take another blanket just in case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've had the flu a few times over the years, but never the flu shot. I'm always afraid I'll get sick from it, so I take my chances w/o it.
Apparently I will live, I just didn't realize the side effects. They gave me the papers, shot me up, and sent me on my way...
Damn Dr.s anyway.
Post a Comment