I've lost my toothbrush. This is not a good sign. I don't know if I threw it away or what, but it's gone. Dammit. I have an alternate, but it's not the same. I guess I'll be visiting the store whether I like it or not.
I had something to say, and I'm sure it was world-changing and profound, but now I can't remember what the hell it was. Geeeze, I suck.
Oh yeah, Annie and I went to Friday's tonight to celebrate losing The Fucktard. I ran into an Old Friend, lovely woman, she's not doing so well. So I stayed there longer than I meant to, then headed to The Dive where Annie was kicking my ass at darts. I was trying to put a stop to that because I heard a woman say "I'm Horny". In my experience, if she's not whispering that in my ear, it's best to get the hell out. It's not gonna be pretty later.
Apparently she managed to contain herself at least until I finished kicking Annie's ass. Yay her. I would make a blonde joke, but.........nah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I suppose a woman saying "I'm Horny" would draw a crowd of testerone filled asses, huh? That why ya had to hurry the hell up?
But I love blonde jokes, sigh...
Pretty much ralph, she was talking to 2 guys when she said it, and 1 I KNOW is married so I got scairt.
I'll give you a blonde joke soon honey, promise.
Post a Comment