Friday, October 26, 2007

TGIF

Annie waited for me to get ready so I could drive us to work. Hour and a half later, I'm taking her home. I blamed her barfing on tequila yesterday, apparently it's a bug. She was having issues on the other end today so....I apologized. I'm hoping that gets me a break from catching the shit, I have enough problems.
I'm still trying to find out how in the Hell This
showed up on my kitchen table.
And (image unavailable) on my couch. Lucy wouldn't let me take a picture, there was hoo-hoo visible. I live in a porn house.

4 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Hope Annie's feeling better today.

LOL @ living in a porn house!

Spin_Doc1 said...

That is funny! I live in a convent, I thought it was a dog bone and not is some porn way.

Ranni said...

I thought it was a dog bone, too.

Rainwolf said...

Ya'll are just proving I have a dirty mind. It is a dog bone, but bore a striking resemblance to another kind of bone in my twisted little brain.