Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A Million things

Since I've got a million things running around in my head, and about half of them are classified, and ya'll pretty much only care about 0 of them, I'll just ramble to myself.
I was a good daughter today. (I know, shocking isn't it?) Mom had her last treatment, I met her there, Baby Sis was there too (upstaging bitch). Mom took flowers and candy to the staff and some special goodies for The Doc, she's a good woman (both of them, not just Mom), got the spiel on checking up, first one is in a couple of weeks and how she'll be "Under Surveillance" for the rest of her life. Right now Mom is great, couple of weeks if all is well, they'll take the stent out and she'll feel even better. Mom, Baby Sis and I then went to Offal House to celebrate with a big breakfast, all is well. Oh yeah, today is Middle Sis's birthday, so that was part of the reason we went with Mom, it's always a rough day for her. Baby Sis took Mom home and headed to work, I just headed to work, by way of the great bbq place to get Annie a sandwich. ANY...Way... Work was the usual, I get in and it's "OMG, You're here, this is fucked up." Yeah. I took mexican cornbread in for the pregnant woman cuz I feel a need to take care of the breeders for some reason, she actually shared, it was loved, I'm good.
2nd part...
Annie and I leave work at the same time 4:30. It's about 15 minutes to get home. I'll go to the ATM and then The Dive, or sometimes just straight to The Dive and still be waiting for Annie to let the dog out and show up at 6:00. I never call to see where she is unless it's after 6, then I worry. Today, I volunteered to get the dog since I needed smokes and my store is down the road and yadda, yadda, yadda. I get home, feed the dogs, have a quickie with myself and let the monster outside. (Kidding, I didn't feed the dogs). I'm halfway to The Dive at 5:00, Annie is calling wanting to know where I am. WTF? We then picked up green peanuts courtesy of The Dirty Old Man, kicked some ass at darts, and one of us got home much earlier than the other (Bitch). When I got home she told me work shit I really didn't need to know and now I'm sharing, aren't you happy?

5 comments:

i used to be me said...

I'm so happy the news about your mom is good!

Big Pissy said...

Great news about your mom! :)

Other than that....this post cracked my up! LOL

yellowdoggranny said...

great news about your mom....really!...especially since today I found out that the librarian henrietta's cancer is back..that sucks...8 years....damn..
you write funny....

Anonymous said...

hope you're takin care of you. Today is no picnic for your mom's daughters either.

Sending all kinds of mushy hugs :) Oh wait, I better take some of the mush back or we'll both be in trouble!

Rainwolf said...

Thanks Ya'll. I'm really happy about Mom being ok, I do love the woman much.
Pissy, I'm glad you got the funny too, and granny, I'm sorry about Henrietta, that sucks.
brooklyn, I'm good hon, thanks.