Friday, October 12, 2007

Sweet stuff

I'm not a real big sweets eater. An occasional piece of chocolate does me fine thanks. I do love some sour stuff though and sometimes pick up something while I'm in the store.

I happened to see these while I was getting my Lifesavers gummy sours this morning. They are fucking awesome. I'm going to have to give the bag to someone before I make myself sick on them.

5 comments:

Big Pissy said...

My mouth puckered just seeing that picture! :(

my youngest daughter loves those.... LOL!

Anonymous said...

If I'm putting it in my mouth, it better not be sour.

Rainwolf said...

It's a GOOD sour, I promise :)
I'm sure ya'll have put nastier in your mouth, wussies.

Anonymous said...

Not in the past 5 years or so.

Spin_Doc1 said...

That is right up my alley too, send them this way.