Friday, November 02, 2007

Do you ever have a dream that happens?

Occasionally I do. It's fucking scary. Usually, it's just deja vu, but sometimes it's too close. Problem is, I usually don't remember the dream until it happens. Most times it's nothing. Lately, I'm having a whole lot of deja vu. Something's up, I just don't have a fucking clue what. I've got Lucy, and Mom, and The Handsome Devil all sick in some way right now, I don't know where to go. I hope to hell everything is fine and all. It just bothers me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yesssssssssss I have had those...not often but a few really key times in my life.....they are a mind-blower for sure!!

SassyFemme said...

I've had it a couple of times, definitely spooky.

Rainwolf said...

Glad I'm not the only one.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that you can call if you get weirded out by the dreams an shit. You've gotten out of bed or gotten instantly sober for a nightmare or 2 (thousand) of mine over the years.
Take care!