It was not a pretty day. I was not in a pretty mood. Leaving work didn't help anything. I ran my errands, saw Lucy, and things got a bit better. I then ran to The Dive to meet Annie and Ms. Fan, who had been shopping together, and things got better still. The Dirty Old Man showed up, things got almost good. He and Ms. Fan flirted outrageously, I'm afraid she was almost serious, he isn't, but I'm just a spectator in the parade of life.
She talked after he left about meeting him and her intentions and a whole slew of other stuff, love the woman, but DAMN, she can talk. Finally escaped all that to get home.
The Handsome Devil has an ear infection. He's been to the Dr and all, today his ear and face are swollen. He's eating better, but still. I told Annie to call Dr tomorrow, I know he's getting up there, but I'm not ready to lose him yet.
Of course at the moment, he's watching skinemax and drooling on the couch, so he's probably ok. Fucker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i had to do 5 loads of laundry..that ruined my entire fucking day..
Damn, I only did 3 loads yesterday, and part of that was Lucy's. I'm sorry.
At least she doesn't say "You know what I mean?" 8 million times.
AAARRGHHHH, I hate that phrase also. I feel your pain spindoc, really I do.
Post a Comment