Saturday, November 24, 2007

So, I'm a coward

I'm hiding out at work even though we're closed today because Lucy is mad at me. Apparently I was supposed to take her to The Dive with me yesterday even though she had been out with her sister all afternoon. I figured she would be tired and I kind of needed a break. Bad move. It's not helping anything that I already told her I would be going to The Dive without her this evening because the place will be wall to wall yelling, screaming football fans. There's no way in hell she'll be able to get around with a walker or wheelchair in there and I'm not missing out on The Dirty Old Man's gumbo again. Oh well.
I've been here 3 hours and about all I've accomplished is catching up on blogs, everything else I've touched has gone to shit. I guess I'll finish pissing Lucy off by going to Friday's on my way home. Later kids.

2 comments:

Ranni said...

Awww, poor Lucy. You did at least bring her some gumbo didn't you?

Rainwolf said...

She doesn't like gumbo, another reason not to take her out. She has no taste.